Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Sea Foam Style Jewelry

Is fine if the weather should be something like our own, offers the rain shower is April not.therefore made available to me and can cascade of rain, which gave me the plan for the collar. I like the basic design - and that's part of the kewl way to make UAC! - But I have a ton of ideas now on similar ideas, but better. I have at least three changes in my sketchbooks up  and boiling in my head. In fact, this weekend I'll probably repeat the lock, maybe do it because I do not like this piece of sheet metal.

 That's why I do not shoot it directly. But I have to write it, cause the family vacation plans and I did not want to, I think, "You will have the time to Sunday evening, and I did not want to put my first official language week.I really think the asymmetrical design, I have is not used to this kind of design is actually fun! crystal sharp decline is vintage, and this is a first for me .. it is a half drilled. I have the down payment with the son of 20 gauge, I'm in glue, but I think the cover is so much like the glue that polished. seed beads between fire has a satin and vintage .. probably cut by 20-30. I love my vintage beads.

Not much to say about this piece, I like it, but I did not have the "buzz" I had a week 14th Loved the materials I used ... Beads (got to love pearls! And what better way to use it on a sea theme!) Triangles Japanese spacers, 6mm adventure tours, and these large, irregular triangle chrysoprase drop! OK, maybe I liked it better than I realized - some crystals, a few for some of Sparky.I like the clip, I wish I bought more, they are so elegant with a modern style.

I think the difference between last week and this week is last week I was really trying something new .. working on the slope just looks unbalanced. So I really am in the process, the techniques to do this. This chain could, I did not get a firm "hit" from the imaging challenge .

 Drift, sea foam, waves. I finally remembered the chrysoprase, I bought in February, and by this make me think .. of sea moss irregular shapes, colors, rocky, "dirty" parts ... and went from there. I'm really excited about next week: waves, depths and shallows. I have some ideas, sketches, and a very well what I do, just not sure if I can do, as it is in my head. If I is that I like what I learn to do something completely new for me! Can not wait to start! Must ... Life has been in the right way now, hopefully come to a halt this weekend!

1 comment: